How to Get Started
Complete your Fundraiser Registration to receive your forms package, to track sales.
Your group members will sign up case buyers and collect the fees. This period is typically 1-2 weeks.
1. How long does a typical fundraiser run for? Typically, fundraising campaigns run from 1 to 2 weeks.
2. What is the turnaround time from the time the master sales sheet is submitted, until the orders are ready for pick up? Depending on the size of the fundraiser, we can have the orders ready to pick up in a week, or up to two weeks for larger fundraisers. Once we receive the master sheet, you will be provided with a pick up date.
3. When is payment due for the cost of the fundraiser? Payment is needed prior to the pickup date. Please remember your organization retains the profits. Payment can be made by cash, debit, chq, Visa or MC.
4. Who should pick up the fundraiser? Due to the nature of the item, and it needing to be properly stored in freezers, we suggest each individual purchaser come to pick up their items on the decided pick up date.
5. How big are the cases? All the cases are 10lbs, except pepperoni. The pepperoni cases are 5lb.